Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Spend, spend, spend...

... Well I wouldn't go that far, but hurrah it's that time of the month when I receive my work expenses and get to treat myself to a little bit of scrapbooking stash. As well as ordering lots of grosgrain and designer ribbons for swaps I'm taking part in, I've splashed out on a set of stamps (as I haven't done any stamping yet) a couple of ink pads to go with it, and some more chipboard shapes after realising the ones in my Heidi Swapp 567 set are so gorgeous! I can't wait for them to arrive and then I can get out my new heat gun and try that while I'm at it too LOL!

At the moment I'm busy finishing my first CJ and making a keepsake box for my friend, who just had her second daughter, Eve. I can't wait to meet her, I bet she's so tiny in comparison to my little lump, and her first daughter, who are both now almost 17 months old! I don't know where the time has gone!

Apart from that I'm not really getting much done at the moment as work is really busy as we're currently losing two of three reporters (yes, just me left!) and management is busy quibbling over what grade of replacements to employ in order to save a few more precious pennies, which means that promotion I had my sights on might not even exist this time next week (or in other words they want me to take on the extra responsibilities and work, but they don't want to pay me for it). Oh well. And then of course there's my beautiful son, who at 16 months leaves a trail of destruction wherever he goes and keeps me very busy! I wouldn't have it any other way though! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Natalie - just discovered your blog - gonna catch up on what you've been up to hun xxx - catch ya on uks laterz xx