Monday, July 03, 2006

Pit stop

Just popping on before bed to upload some photographs from yesterday's farm visit and of my True Colours CJ. The front cover is definitely growing on me now and I'm really pleased with the introduction page. I think I will really enjoy this project once it gets moving.

Today I drove by the craft shop I pass every day on my way home from work (when it's closed), and I keep meaning to call in on a Friday (my day off) for a nosy. But now I can't because it's being refurbished, except now there's hairdressing equipment in it! I am so disappointed, both for myself and because another independent craft retailer has bitten the dust. It's so sad.

Anyone else find that it's just too hot and sticky for scrapping at the moment? I can barely concentrate, which is no good as I have plenty to be getting on with.

Anyway, off for now, bye until next time!

No comments: