Monday, July 10, 2006

Oops!

I didn't realise I hadn't posted on here for six days, I must have been busy! I guess I have I suppose. I've been busy completing the DLO for my first CJ, which is coming along really well now. In fact, I just need to make a few more adjustments and it's ready to go. Here's my entry:


I had tried to start it at the crop I went to on Saturday, but after cutting out the cardstock I was stuck. I wasn't happy with the size of the pictures I originally printed and I just didn't know what to do with it. But I sat down with it that night and loosely following a sketch using the same number of photos I ended up with this. I've even included a little hidden journalling to give the next contributer some interaction, as recommended by our host.

Well today is my husband's birthday so we're having pizza, yum. We went out for lunch yesterday to a lovely village pub that does the most delicious meals as his treat. I had my favourite as usual, carribean chicken made with cream, coconut, Malibu and pineapple, it's sinful! He's not too happy about being another year older (he's still only 25 though!) and the discovery that getting older means fewer presents, poor love!

2 comments:

Di said...

Fab cj, love the colour

Sarah said...

looks great Nat!!

(Fresher Mum)