Saturday, July 22, 2006

Need sleep, Zzzzzzz!

Only a quick hello as I'm shattered and in desperate need of my bed. That's thanks to ds who thought 5am would be a good time to annoy my sister (we were staying at my mum and sister's house) and get landed in with me. So, 18 hours later and I'm barely awake but have to finish a few odd jobs before I can finally hit the sack.

I completed a LO the other night, although I'm not entirely happy with it. I wanted to try stamping and doodling again, but although I like the different areas of my page they just don't seem to knit together too well. I seem to be struggling with using patterned paper at the moment, it scares me and a lot of the time I have no idea what to do with it to make it look great. My better work seems to be using mainly cardstock. I must take a class or two when I can find one in my part of the world.

I have a few nice ideas spinning round my head right now after snapping some great pics of my son and niece in the paddling pool yesterday and receiving two scrapbook magazines in the last two days, one with some gorgeous and totally delicious doodlebug summer papers. I want to get these colourful, summer pictures scrapped right away and I'm definitely inspired after reading my mags today.


Right, bed is calling. Catcha'll later!

No comments: