Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Naughty postman

After posting my first CJ yesterday I was confident mine would be landing on the doorstep of one of my fellow team members and that another would be gracing my letter box too. But no. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Everyone in my team got their's but me! Ok, so now I sound like a child but I was so excited thinking about receiving it and I'm so disappointed I won't see it until at least tomorrow evening now, I'm very impatient sometimes I know but it's the way I am!

Oh well, I've been busy with work and also submitting layouts to the various scrapbooking magazines in a desperate attempt to see my work published one day. That would be a dream come true. So I best get back to it really.

Hopefully, Royal Mail permitting, I should have the new Ali Edwards book about scrapping with patterned paper winging its way to me very shortly. I'll be happy when this arrives as I seem to be stuck for ideas lately and the different parts of my latest layouts just don't seem to knit as well as they should. I'm definitely looking forward to leafing through this one and learning a few more tricks of the trade.

Bye for now :)

No comments: