I got bored of sewing so many triangles the same for the wedding bunting so thought it was high time I made Harry's pirate bunting for his bedroom using this cute fabric I bought in the US earlier this year. It was quick and easy to do, probably because I cut corners by using only one side of fabric for each triangle and not sewing the edges - well I thought it would kook more authentic lol! Anyway I'm pleased to say he loves it :)
And now it's back to my knitting and my lovely pink spring V-neck top is coming along nicely.
I hope to be able to show you the finished garment soon - well, that's the plan anyway!