Sunday, August 27, 2006

Bank holiday weekend!

Hope everyone is enjoying the bank holiday weekend. I haven't been up to much, just researching a new kitchen and relaxing. I met up with a friend from school on Friday. She lives and works in Paris now so we don't see each other very often. It was great to catch up though. Then yesterday we did a bit of shopping. Harry got new shoes and dh finally found a pair of shorts he likes for our holiday to Mallorca in October. Today we've just been visiting the family and listening to the football.

I didn't manage to get any scrapping done last night again, although I did make it to my desk! I got busy organising my first swap, a hot and cold ribbon swap, which I need after dh let my 14-year-old sister loose on my stash. She has used loads of my best ribbons, but the worst thing is that most of it she just cut up and didn't even use. Aaaarrrrghhh! And I've also been having a mini clear out to raise the last few pounds I need to buy a Craft Robo. My birthday money and commission from selling a story to a magazine hasn't quite covered it, but I'm not far off. I can't wait to get it though, I need it now!

Tomorrow is our second wedding anniversary, which we are celebrating with a party in my mum's new garden. She has so many people coming where as we just have a few close friends coming. I'm really looking forward to it though and taking lots of nice photos to scrap :)

ttfn :)

No comments: