Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Productive Day

Today has been quite productive. It's my week off work this week (yes, it's my fault it's going to rain all week, sorry!) and having done nothing of any interest yesterday, today I managed to complete the UKS weekly challenge and get some tidying up done too. I really enjoyed the challenge, which was to complete a beach-themed LO and include a mini book. It was easy to pick out my favourite photo of dh and me on the beach on the last night of our honeymoon, but I've never done a mini book on a LO before. Saying that though I'm really pleased with it and I'm going to include it in the album I'm trying to complete in time for our wedding anniversary.


I also really enjoyed making this card for my friend on Sunday. I've only made a couple so far as I got straight into scrapbooking without making cards first, but it was quite rewarding. I'm not quite ready to design my own yet, this one is a scraplift of a card in the Bazzill Colour book, but I think I will get there in my own time :)


Dh and me have just been out for the evening to enjoy a Chinese buffet, it was delicious. We don't get out as much as we used to before we had our gorgeous little boy, so it makes nights like these even nicer. The diet starts tomorrow though, the weight is starting to creep on a bit now as it has with all the women generations above me, so it's time to nip it in the bud and try to lose a stone before I lose control. Bah, I hate salad!

No comments: