Saturday, August 12, 2006

Just about recovered...

... from an absolutely exhausting weekend last weekend, what with making the golden wedding party cards and then enjoying the celebratory dinner. We had a couple of late nights to say the least and it has taken me all week to get over them. So that's why I haven't updated my blog this week, I've mainly been working and resting.

Anyway, I finally got back into scrapping today at my monthly crop in Leeds. Usually I don't get very much done because I'm too busy trying to decide what to use for my latest LO and browsing the wonderful shop that we use. But today I managed not only to complete a LO but also get the last few of my cards done too. The LO is of me and dh, a photo that was taken during a shoot when we got engaged three-and-a-half years ago. It is our second wedding anniversary this month and I found this picture while looking for prints to scrap while our printer is temporarily out of ink and waiting for a replacement. I'm really glad I found it and decided to scrap it, and if I have time I want to make a little album in time for our anniversary on the 28th.


Right, I must go as dh is going out and I have a friend coming round to watch a DVD. Chat soon :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely layout Natalie.....have a wonderful week......