Thursday, October 24, 2013

Hiatus

Don't worry, I'm not leaving the blog abandoned and lonely for a long while again! Service will resume as soon as I'm back from a long-awaited much-anticipated family holiday to Portugal :)

Saying that I'm still busy co-originating two test knits of my patterns, and it is so amazing to see fellow knitters create such lovely FOs using your patterns! Seriously wow.

So hopefully as soon as I'm back the first design will be ready for release, and of course, I will share full details here.

And in the meantime here's a few snaps from day one of our vacation.


The boys at a local hamburgueria...


Such a kitsch little place...




Our villa & pool. And as you can see, today was quite overcast but still warm. Hoping for some sunshine so we can have some real fun!

Seeya soon!

Natalie x

No comments: