Sunday, October 06, 2013

Exciting developments!

Ok, sorry it has been so long. I kinda got busy, and forgot about this place. But I'm determined to get things going again.

Anyway, so what's new? Don't think you've missed much really. The only exciting news I have to share with you is that I have progressed to designer in the knitting stakes. My first own design is currently out with some lovely test knitters, and behind the scenes I have been busy writing the pattern, designing the document, knitting the garment, getting professional-grade photos, etc, etc. It's taking a lot of work and a lot of time, but I'm really enjoying the journey so far.

I can't reveal too much yet, I want it to be a surprise when it's eventually released, but here are a few sneak peek photos to wet your appetite :)




And some scenes from yesterday's fashion shoot...






Crazy times! 

So anyways, lots of exciting stuff in the pipeline, so watch this space!

x


No comments: