Saturday, May 07, 2011

Layouts galore

Ok, so it seems quite apt that on (inter)National Scrapbooking Day I log on and show you some of the layouts I created while staying with 10 fabulous scrappers at this gorgeous country house last weekend.




I'd actually meant to share these photos, and my layout photos, much earlier, but technical difficulties put a stop to that - just don't even ask!

Ok, so here are the first half (the second half I'll share with you tomorrow, otherwise this post may be a little too photo heavy!):





I love this layout of Alex playing with the hose pipe and watering can at my grandma's house - it's mostly made using the April Studio Calico kit, which I just adore!




Another Studio Calico-inpsired layout. This one's of Alex playing in the school yard while waiting for his big brother.




And this last layout is of a photo taken during the fab free day me and hubby had recently, with the kids spending the day at their grandparents' house and us heading straight for the nearest beer garden, Chinese buffet and park for a blissful day together, just the two of us. I loved that day, it was a very rare but much-needed treat.

I'll be back tomorrow with the other layouts - in the mean time I think a little scrapbooking is in order. My Photobox order has arrived and with it being a special occasion, well, it would be rude not to wouldn't it?!

Catcha soon :)

xXx

No comments: