Sunday, May 08, 2011

Best of the rest

Just popping on quickly to share the last remaining layouts that I scrapped during our girly weekend away.




This is of me and Alex, enjoying lunch while shopping on one of our weekdays off together. I'm loving my new shifts that allow me some one-to-one time with him at this gorgeous age.




This is another layout born out of the blissful day me and hubby spent together last month, as I detailed in yesterday's post. I spent a while capturing some 'us' shots on my iPhone, including this one of my reflection in his sunglasses. I think I'm going to add a little journaling to this one, to make the title make sense if nothing else!




This one's of Alex playing on the slide in our local park - his favourite past-time!

I don't seem to like these ones as much as the layouts I shared yesterday, I'm not sure why, but I guess you can't win them all eh?

Hope you had a great weekend. :)

xXx

No comments: