Sunday, November 14, 2010

At last, some layouts!

I promised, so here they are, the first of the 12 layouts I think it was that I completed the weekend before last while on a scrapping weekend with the girls.

I'll post them in order so you can see how much I progressed!




This was the first of a few layouts where I scrapped my lovely new Hipstamatic photos, love, love, love that app!






 Can't help thinking this next one is too much like an autumnal layout I did a couple of years ago - please tell me I have improved even just a little bit since then?!






Oh dear, I'm not sold on that last one, I think it needs a title, or journalling, or just a lot more, erm, something? Sigh.

Oh well, I promise there will be much better to come in the next post - keep your eyes peeled for it!

xXx

No comments: