Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Scrap the ads!

When I saw the challenge set by kellyg on her blog, to scraplift an advert design for ki memories, I just had to oblige for two reasons; the advert is lovely and reallly got me thinking and also it is a portrait shape, which is something I've been meaning to try for a little while now. So far I've only scrapped on square cardstock. And I must say I really enjoyed it. It was a nice little introduction to portrait style and I'm really pleased with the results, achieved with some of the yummy papers brought back from Florida by my mum.
The LO is of Harry on holiday last month and how he loves to play on the slide. And below that is the original ad.



Anyway, so what else is new? I received my next CJ today, called Beautiful Planet. It's just stunning and I'm quite looking forward to getting on with this one sooner rather than later using some of our holiday snaps.

On the shopping front I stumbled across a pack of 50 small brown envelopes, which will be perfect for making a minilope. It's hard to describe but it looks absolutely lovely. So that's another one for my massive to do list!

Laters!

No comments: