Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Long weekend ahead...

... and boy do I need it! Just taking a couple of days leave from work to catch up on some tidying, Christmas shopping and, of course, scrapping. Although at the moment I have more things I want to do than I can actually fit into the next two days when my son will be in nursery! I'm going to have to fit a hair cut in there too as my hair has got far too long and straggly again!

Anyway, I finished my latest CJ Beautiful Planet last night. I really enjoyed this one, it's not often I get to do lovely landscape pictures, other than the couple in my holiday album I mean. I did my entry on Dominican Republic, where dh and me spent our honeymoon two years ago. And here it is (but no peeking if you are in my CJ team!)



Next up is the Kraft Stop design team kits I received last week and then I must test out the scrummy papers, chipboard and primas my postman brought me this morning from Little Cottage Crafts. I loved the paper layering class in last weekend's CC, and I'd love to experiment a bit more with that technique.

Right, best go catch some zzzzz, busy day tomorrow!

No comments: