Thursday, November 09, 2006

Challenged

Tonight I have been busy taking the UKS November week two challenge, which is all about diamonds It certainly got me thinking and I had a few ideas about what I would like to do. At first I thought I'd do another Harry page and call it Diamond Geezer, but while I was looking through the picture files I found one of our wedding photos of me, wearing my dress that was covered in diamantes and beads, and all my sparkly jewellery, and i decided to scrap that instead. Anyway, here is the finished result (please excuse the wonky strips, they are straight really!)



I'm so glad it's the weekend for me now, and boy do I need it, this week has been long and I feel as if I've been burning the candle at both ends (well I have really! Working and scrapping is tiring!) But Saturday is the monthly Leeds crop, which I'm really looking forward to as always, and then I must relax Sunday as I'm taking over the newsdesk again at work next week, which means really long hours and lots of stress for peanuts more than I'm getting now, but I guess it's worth it for the experience at least!

Anyway, if you see me on here tomorrow uploading LOs, kick me off and tell me to get my Robox packed!

Byeeee for now :)

No comments: