Saturday, January 27, 2007

More piccies!

Managed to get a good (enough) photo of last night's LO using the new kitchen worktop and overhead halogen lights - well it's a lot better than in my dim scraproom anyway!



Also, just made this very quick card to say congratulations to my crop friend Karen and her husband, who have had a baby boy. I'm sure Karen won't be looking and that it's safe to post this here, she'll no doubt be a bit busy now she has two young sons to look after!And thanks to Anthea for introducing me to those wonderful glitter glues, how fabby are those?! :oD


Right, off to watch a clip of Harry as a baby then Pirates of the Carribean 2, bye for now! xxx

6 comments:

Welly said...

Love the buttons on this LO. Super. Saw your post on UKS, so checking out your Blog.
:)

scrapdolly said...

Love that page - just LOVE the expression

Sprogpaws said...

Oooh, fabby layout! Love the glittery swirl, that's very lush!

Angela said...

What a fab LO, love it!!

Anonymous said...

Aww cute layout! :o) xx

Claire said...

What an adorable LO the photo is just tooo gorgeous!!

Love the card too, makes me want to make a couple of cards (when I find my mojo LOL)