Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year!

My first post of 2007, can you believe it's here already?! Ok, so I'm three days behind everyone else but I've been busy, working mainly, no rest for the wicked and all that! I did get a really positive appraisal today though and there seems to many more opportunities for me to develop in my career, so I'm really pleased with that. :)


Anyway, you want to hear about scrapping, right? Well, I've not done much since New Year's Eve, other than another CJ entry, a bit behind schedule but better late then never I suppose. Here's a sneaky peek (and if you are in my CJ team, look away now! You have been warned!)


Just been relaxing and surfing the internet in front of the tv tonight, after such a late night scrapping last night and Harry practicing his escaping from his new toddler bed almost every hour through the night. Not too impressed by this year's Celebrity Big Brother hopefuls, or should that be nobodies! It seems to get worse every year doesn't it? Oh well, it might improve later (I'm not holding my breath though!)
Bye for now! :)

3 comments:

Roz said...

That CJ entry is stunning.

Anonymous said...

Are you still watching Big Brother? It is addictive isn't it, even if you don't know who half of them are!

Di said...

Great CJ entry Natalie