Thursday, November 03, 2011

Too excited!

Just a quick post to show you a picture of my little monkeys on Halloween as promised:




Aaaaaahhhh too cute!

I'm supposed to be asleep because tomorrow I have a very long, very tight to-do list of stuff I need to do before I head off for the Sarah's Cards retreat in Warrington. I can't wait! This will be my first SC retreat (though not my last I'm sure!) and the sneaky glimpses I've had of the hotel and the shop (oh my, the shop!!!) are just too tantalisingly amazing.

And I'm very much looking forward to arriving, chilling out, scrapping, and mostly, of course, catching up with the girlies (Sally, Rachel, Jen, Ali) and finally meeting some I have known very well for very long online.

I'm so excited! I know it will be over in the blink of an eye, but hey, that's ok, I'm doing it all again in 3 weeks time and again in January with the knitters. Lucky girl, aren't I?!

Will report back once on location! :D

xXx

No comments: