Sunday, November 06, 2011

Scrap til you drop!

That was certainly the motto at this weekend's Sarah's Cards retreat in Warrington.

And what a fabulous weekend it was! Not only did I get to catch up with some wonderful friends (Rachel, Sally, Ali & Trina) but I also finally got to meet some long-time online friends (Nat & Carla), which was brilliant.

I'm also so chuffed that as well as coming home with so many yummy goodies (man were we spoilt!) but with six amazing classes and two very late nights scrapping I completed a grand total of 11 layouts. Wow. Think that's a new record for me (not like you Sally, you scrapbooking ninja you! Lol!)

And here some are...



Sketch challenge



Awesome class by Jen



Another class



One of my own



Another class (I will add more details as I unpack!)



One of mine



Fab vintage class



One of my own



Fab class by Natalie



My own again



Last minute make and take


I had a brilliant time, I'm still literally in fits of giggles thinking about some of our conversations and antics!




And the food, well all I can say is droooooollllll!



Massive well done and thank you to Sarah, Lianne and the DT team for an awesome weekend.

Sadly I can't make the March retreat and there may not be one next autumn (sob!), but I won't be too sad as I'll be doing it all again in 3 weeks time with another bunch of fabulous ladies. And I can't wait!

xXx

No comments: