Thursday, August 11, 2011

Summer loving... or should that be loved?!

As much as I hate to admit it, summer is almost over isn't it? I don't want it to be, but with day after day of clouds and rain lately I have to admit it.

BUT we have had an amazing summer, me and my boys. We've had a fab little holiday and some great days out together. Now I've finally managed to find a USB lead and upload the photos from our camera I thought it was about time I shared my favourite with you.

First up we met Alex's favourite cartoon characters, George and Peppa Pig at a local children's festival.




Then the boys enjoyed a male-bonding-kinda day out at Fairburn Ings.





Then we had a fab family day out at a bird of prey centre and stately home. This is me holding an eagle - oh my gosh was he heavy!





Then we had hubby and father-in-law's birthday weekend to Scarborough, no photos from that at the moment though (the weather was so rubbish I think I only have a few on my iPhone!)

And finally our fab family holiday, which was just amazing, I loved every single minute - so much so that we booked to return next year before we'd even left the site lol!















 I hope this hasn't been too photo heavy - I wasn't able to shrink these photos down and they took ages to upload! And I haven't yet edited/re-touched them yet either. Sorry!

I also hope that we do get a few more days like these before summer really is well and truly out. Fingers crossed :)

xXx


No comments: