Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Rocking the frock!





Having Vanished and machine washed my wedding dress last week (please, save your gasps of horror, I've heard loads already, plus it turned out beautifully!) I finally got to flounce around it again today. I was acting as bridal model to a group of photographers attending a seminar hosted by my mum, a wedding photographer. It's been nearly six years since I last wore it on my wedding day and it felt so good, although craning my body into awkward poses and grinning so much will no doubt leave me sore tomorrow! Anyway, the photo above is of the gorgeous bouquet made up for me by the talented Stems Design especially for the shoot and it's currently looking just as pretty in a vase in my living room window. I heart it so much and will be so sad when it wilts.







As for photos of me, I'm afraid you'll have to wait a few more days until I can get the previews and upload my favourites to here. Sorry! Can't wait to frame and scrap a couple of lovely pictures of me rocking my frock - and for anyone considering a shoot, do it! And if you're in the Yorkshire area, we are always in need of models to help expand our portfolio, and in return you'll get a free free pics, so get in touch. :)

X

No comments: