Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Who doesn't love a good discount?

Who doesn't love a good discount? I can't think of anyone. I mean, why pay more for something than you have to?

And that's why I'm popping in this evening, as I prepare to release my next new pattern - to offer you an exclusive discount on the normal selling price of my designs. Aren't I nice to you lot lol?!

All you need to do is subscribe to my newsletter, and you'll be kept fully up-to-date with new pattern releases, as well as receive a discount code to redeem against your purchases.

"Where do I sign up?", I hear you cry. Simply complete the short subscriber form either on the right-hand-side of my blog or as shown below (or click this link for those of you on mobile devices, or just can't see it for whatever reason) and that's it, done!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------



-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I promise to only send occasional e-mails about new pattern releases and discount codes, and not regularly spam you with other information or marketing. And of course, I promise to never pass on or sell your details to anyone else. Ever.

And that's all for now, but watch this space as my new design will go live any day now - and of course, you guys will be the first to know!

Natalie x

No comments: