Saturday, November 09, 2013

And for my next trick...

Just popping in to give you guys a sneak peek of my next pattern design, which I have just finished and is going out to testers as we speak.



Except now, having spied mine, I now have to knit another 3 for both of my boys as well as my husband! At least this means I can thoroughly test drive the pattern, and there'll be a few extra examples for my photos and pattern page I guess. Still, that's gonna keep me busy for a little while!

I expect many of you are now speeding through your Christmas/winter knitting. I wasn't planning on knitting any gifts this year, but I have made an exception to knit my Chain Attraction hat in a pretty pink/purple shade for my step-mum, who saw mine and wanted one (there seems to be a regular theme here lol! I really should stop wearing my designs out until I have caught up a bit!).

Anyway, I'd love to see your latest projects for inspiration - so feel free to use the comments tool to link me up!

Catch you soon :)

Natalie x



No comments: