Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Scrapped it!

I was a very lucky girl yesterday. My lovely hubby bought me this fantastic contraption...




Not just a printer, but a wireless printer that allows me to print any photo straight from my iPhone4 at the click of a button - no Mac/PC required! So now it has become much easier to scrap, I can match papers to the photos on my phone and quickly and easily print one off. It also scans and copies. But the best thing is that it's on sake for just £30 at Argos. (Don't rush off to buy one just yet though, I have a layout to share - I know, gasp, right?!)

So last night I got to this...










You might recognise the photos from our recent fruit picking adventure, and most of the papers and embellies are from Studio Calico kits (which I'm loving so much).

So what else is new? Oooh we finally decorated our dining room at the weekend. Here's a sneak peek but I'll share a full reveal once the blinds arrived and we've hung them as well as the new mirror :)







Hope you like!

Best get on, today is a day off and I'm trying to juggle tidying with entertaining Alex - I'm looking forward to going out for knit night too and catching up with my girlies :)

xXx

No comments: