Thursday, July 21, 2011

All new

Two new things in particular have made me happy this week.

Here's the first, our completed dining room. I don't have photos of it before as it looked too hideous, but here it is looking all pretty, fresh and much more spacious...
















I just love it so much and we've been making a big effort to keep it looking so good - fingers crossed it lasts, then I might try take some better photos on the DSLR!

And then there's this little sweetheart, our new niece...





Too cute!

I can't go travel down to meet her this weekend as I have to work, but I've made this to send with the boys...





I'd seen some similar on Pinterest and it just took a quick bit of Photoshop, my new printer and a frame - quick, easy, inexpensive and special. Hope the new parents like it.

xXx

1 comment:

Jenny said...

congratulations on two beautiful new things! see you soon xxx