Thursday, December 02, 2010

Getting sidetracked

With only 23 days left to go, and us stuck at home again today, I should really be getting on with knitting my last two Christmas presents. But instead I have been out playing in the snow with the boys. Here's the result:































And yes, I've also been scrapping, shock horror, two nights in a row now! I have the new Sketch2Scrap iPhone app to thank for reviving my mojo. It must be good as I even scrapped a Christmas-themed layout for the first time in a long long time, if not ever and used up some old supplies in the process:























I have vowed to get some layouts done this month, not only to document Christmas now the boys are both old enough to really get into and enjoy it, but also because they are growing up so fast and these huge breaks from scrapping are missing out chunks of it. Not good.

I probably won't be completing a 12x12 layout every day this month, even if my life were so interesting I think my mojo would have run out long before the end. But if I can even get a handful done I'll be more than happy. But for now, well I better get back to my needles!

xXx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your scrap booking pages! The snow one is just gorgeous. I'm hoping to get some scrap booking done myself soon. But it will all be old pictures since I really have to catch up!