Monday, June 22, 2009

Photo heaven!




I have died and gone to photo heaven! Not only have I received my stunning boudoir pictures by the fantastic, lovely and talented Cheryl Johnson at Feel Good Photos, but on Sunday we went for a family photo session with Amanda of Whitebox Photography. These beauties cost us only £30 for more than 100 copyright-free images on a CD (anyone in Leeds and free on Saturday, get yourself there!) Those above are some of my faves, and there are more here: http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/127390863

I have already started work on a hand-made mini album to showcase my boudoir pictures, as well as ordering some enlargements for my bedroom wall (Photobox has a BOGOF offer on right now, all photos 7x5" or larger are included, go check it out!). So I'll show you just one tame photo and the rest you can see once I have finished LOL!


I have also ordered some family prints - although I'm not quite sure where they are going yet! I have finally started printing, framing and hanging my favourite photos and they look great on the wall together - much better than being hidden away on the pc anyway.


Back soon with some layouts!


Natalie x

1 comment:

Rachel said...

gorgeous photos nats, love the blue and red very well planned. bet you cant wait to scrap them x