Tuesday, January 08, 2008

First week down...


... and I'm still keeping on top of the challenges I've taken on this year. I'm finding the journalling sometimes easy, sometimes difficult, but I'm enjoying it and realise it's something I need to do for myself as well as for my family.

I've also done my first weekly LO, as you can see, about the 10 goals I want to aim for this year. I'm no doubt being a bit ambitious, but as someone once famously said, aim for the moon - even if you miss you'll be among the stars. I like that quote.
I've also decided to stand down from the design team I'm on. I was honoured to take part but the team is downsizing, and my commitment hasn't been 100% lately because of everything I have going on, so now seems like the right time for me to focus on those other things and just go back to scrapping when I can find the enthusiasm and time.

Right, best get on, need to do my daily photo and get some sleep ready for an early start tomorrow.

Bye for now.

Natalie x

No comments: