Thursday, January 03, 2008

Another month, I know.

Has it really been more than a month since my last update? The time just flies and with me being so forgetful and unorganised (aka busy!) it's not surprising it's been a while again. We're currently trying to sell our home and getting it ready for
But it's now 2008, it's a new year and a new start and to kick-start my scrapping again I've signed up to not one, but three challenges.
These are:



This is using a prompt every day to take a photograph and journal my thoughts, and then completing one LO each week from the photos and journalling. I've only just started but have almost caught up, I'm just a bit stuck on today's, which is about imperfections. I have so many, but I'm not sure what exactly I want to say.




This is about completing an art journal with one page every 2 weeks, one for each letter of the alphabet. Mine will be a Book of Me to leave to my son one day, but if I can find time I'd also like to do one about his personality, which hasn't been the subject of a lot of my scrapping so far and I'm afraid of him growing up so fast and these memories being forgotten.



* 52 Scrapbooking Challenges (see UKS)

Again, this will challenge me to complete the challenges set in Elsie Flannigan's popular book, one each week. I love this book and have been meaning to have a go at a few challenges for ages, and this will really get me back at my desk and thinking outside of my box - or at least that's the plan!

Wish me luck!

Natalie x


No comments: