Monday, May 07, 2007

Testing 1,2,3

I'm testing that I can actually upload to my blog. Our broadband connection has been almost non existent for the past week and painfully slow at the best of times. It's been testing my patience no end, as have a load of family stresses, not least my grandad being so ill and in and out of hospital more times than is humane.

So the last month has been a whirlwind of family visits, work and quite a bit of scrapping thanks to being on a roll earlier last month, then the UKS cyber crop and also an additional mini crop I held for National Scrapbooking Day on Saturday. Here are some of my favourite LOs:





I've finished another LO this weekend and am just putting the finishing touches to another, so hopefully I'll be able to post those very soon. I'm off work this week, so I really do mean soon this time!
tfl - catcha soon :)
x

4 comments:

Lizzyann said...

Hi you have some really lovely LO's,I loved the classes especially my dd's P for Princess.

Claire said...

Aw what lovely LOs hun you done so well, I really did enjoy the CC and had some lovely classes - stunning photos of you and your little one for 5 things you love about life,
claire

Anonymous said...

Really lovely layouts Nat. I missed the CC as I was busy. I particularly like the one of your wedding dress. SUch lovely little touches.

Alexandra McNicol said...

Wow! Fab layouts honey, love the 2nd one in particular!