Sunday, March 18, 2007

Happy Mothers Day!

Hope you all had a good day all you yummy mummies out there. I was spoilt rotten with a long lie in, card, chocolates and flowers, breakfast made for me and a long soak in the bath while dh got ds ready. Then we went to buy dh a Nikon D80 camera, which has kept him busy all day while visiting the family to deliver cards (including the one I made below, inspired this time by a card on the QuicKutz website) and flowers.


Tonight I've been playing with some new papers I got while in the USA, the Creative Imaginations Marah Johnson range, which has a grungey, tattoo feel to it, completely different to what I'm normally drawn too. I knew only pictures of my own tattoo - a small purple rose on my right shoulder - would do them justice, so last night dh played with his old camera for the last time and got some great shots. I then downloaded some gorgeous digital brushes and learnt how to use them in Photoshop. Here are a couple of before and after shots and tomorrow I'll upload the finished LO, once I've taken a picture in daylight.



tfl! :)

No comments: