Thursday, October 19, 2006

What a difference a year makes!

Another busy evening at my desk and tonight I have completed my sad LO for Shimelle's You Think You Know Me project. Yes, I know I was only meant to be preparing LOs to do while I'm away, but this came together so quickly I just had to finish it. I think this is the fastest I've ever done a LO, it's also the first time I've not used a photo or any stash, shudder! But I like it. I didn't want to spend too long on it because of the emotions it might stir up, but at the same time I'm glad I did do it and I think it will be an important part of my album in years to come.



Anyway, there was a reason for the title of today's post and that is my son's latest nursery picture, which we received today. He looks so cute but so grown up with that "I'm about to do something naughty" look on his face! I've just compared it to last year's, when he was just 8-months-old and I can't believe how much he's changed and grown and developed. He's no longer happy to sit and grin for the camera and unable to stand or walk because he knows he could be off doing something much more interesting like emptying the cupboards or eating scraps of food he's had stashed away for the last three days, yuck! My little boy is growing up and the time is slipping through my fingers.


And yes, I do realise he needs a hair cut! LOL!

Bye for now :)

No comments: