Sunday, September 10, 2006

Hi ho, hi ho, it's back to work I go!

Don't know why the title is so chirpy as I'm almost dreading going back to work after my week off. I'm on newsdesk again, but for two weeks this time, and now I know what hard work it is I'm not overly enthusiastic! I must keep telling myself that it is great experience for me and hope I'll be getting the temporary pay increase for it this time (fingers crossed please, I so need the extra cash!)

The new kitchen is coming along well, too fast actually as we are having it fitted in just three weeks! That means we have only 21 days (or just over) to strip the walls and plaster any patches, all that while I'll be working late nights. I have no idea how I'm going to fit it all in. I don't think I'll be doing any scrapping for a little while, other than my CJs and design team challenge of course.

Luckily I did get a bit of scrapping done this week - this one I did at the Leeds crop yesterday and finished with a little machine stitching today.




It's of my ds and niece playing in our garden and exploring a new outdoor toy. Harry must have been down the slide 100 times already, but as he can't quite climb the stairs by himself yet this does get rather tiring!

Ah well, I better go get a bath, lay out my clothes for tomorrow and get some sleep ready for a mad day ahead.

Bye for now :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the lo nat - stunning x