Monday, May 04, 2009

Second gear, gaining speed steadily!


Alex is almost six months old and is finally starting to go to bed earlier on an evening, which means I finally have a little more time to myself and, of course, to scrap. Hurrah!

So I now have a few layouts to share, scrapped over the last month or so (I told you I'm only getting there, lol!).

The above layout is of a favourite photo of my husband and baby son, scrapped using some lovely embellies my mum brought me back from Florida, with matching papers. I just need to finish it with a little machine stitching around the border (must do that soon!)

This next layout I did a few weeks back, and then misplaced. I looked everywhere for it, but couldn't trace it, then today it mysteriously turned up in the place I left it and had looked a thousand times. Very strange. Lots of cutting, stitching and glittering on this one. :)


This was completed at a crop last month. It was a scraplift but I'm not too sure it works here. Ho hum.


I scrapped this layout last week after admiring the cartoon hen on the front of a book my son got with a chocolate Easter egg and copying it using patterned paper. I finally used up some old stash too (well I didn't have much choice seeing as I haven't bought anything new in about six months now, gasp!)


And finally, this was scrapped with my good friend Rachel's help (thank you hun!) for the Scrapagogo GoGoGetaway challenge to scrap a layout about yourself. The required colours (green, orange and yellow) are not my favourites at all, and I was dreading using them, but actually I kinda like it. :)


So that's me, back on the scrabooking wagon at last - long may that last! Now all I need to do is find time to blog, and I'm laughing!

Natalie x x x

3 comments:

Rachel said...

great layouts chick, love that hen and the clouds one havent seen them, they look great. Have to make our meetings more frequent wont we lol

Tinkerbelle said...

Hello, hope you don't mind me popping on your blog, I saw the link on the Orange Team chat SAGOGO XXX love the lo's the hen is such fun and also the cloud lo, has given me some ideas xxxx keep up the good work xxx will be good to meet you soon xxxx

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are full speed ahead to me. :-) Love all the LOs, particularly the Clouds one, adorable. x