Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sorry, sorry, sorry, and lots of exciting news!

Ok, I have been terrible in not updating my blog in months, but I promise there's a good reason for that - I'm now 19 weeks pregnant! :)


This will be my second baby (our son is three) and we are delighted, but although I had a wonderfully healthy pregnancy last time, I have been sick, tired and ill with every bug going this time round. Oh well.


Here's a picture from our 12-week scan, the next is on June 20 and I can't wait!


Work has also been extremely chaotic, and we moved house three weeks ago, so as you can imagine, I have been rather busy! It's worth it though, the new place is so lovely and I'm realy enjoying being back in my home city again.
I just about found time to attend the fantastic GoGoGetaway last weekend though and had the best time ever. I will update with more details and pictures very soon, but for now I need my rest as it was an exhausting weekend and I haven't caught up on my missed sleep yet!
Bye for now. xxx

No comments: